Thursday, May 20, 2010

S2 E11 "The Hunting Party"

(started 5/20/10 17:00)

Wow, note to self - don't start reading comments. While I'm making notes to reflect on my first time viewing of this I am not satisfying people who have been thinking about this for years now. Sorry not to have entertained you enough. Mate.
*****************

Why is Jack's father allowed to be a cheating louse but is trying to c-block him? Even if Jack was looking at nailing the daughter before the father died it seemed that Jack's dad was rationalizing that doing this sort of thing is okay for some people but not others. Do as I say and not as I do.

Sun doesn't want Jin to go on the hunting expedition for Michael since she spent all that time while he was gone as a worried sick woman. She's already ruining his gameplay.

The patient died. The daughter kisses Jack. Of course she does. She tells him it's ok, but Jack backs away saying he can't. Keep it in check buddy. And Sarah leaves him for another man anyway. Sucks to be Jack.

In the dim light it looks like a the leader of the pirate band is dirty Santa Claus.

How were the crash victims supposed to know there were people there before them? Is it mandatory spend an exorbitant amount of time thoroughly checking for signs of life before you pick fruit off the branches to survive?

Jack wants to train an army?

I'm in a cranky mood now. Fatigue.

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet your cranky. It's no small task you've taken on here.

    But you're doing a helluva job girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jamie.

    ReplyDelete