Saturday, May 22, 2010

S5 Ep6 "316"

I hope it's explained why, sooner than later, Kate and Hurley had a change of heart. I think with Hurley it was probably Charlie. Hurley must be bringing the guitar for when he does see Charlie, perhaps?

Why Kate made the decision to go back I have no idea. I do think she loves Aaron and whatever changed her mind she thinks she doing the best thing that will keep him safe.

When Ben said he needed to keep an old promise to a friend, I was thinking "No! Leave Penny alone!" It was probably Desmond that gave him the smackdown. Cracked me up Ben is reading the Odyssey.

Theory: How Aaron and possibly Ji Yeon will get back to the island. They may show up on the island as adults. Time will move faster than in the real world and the island. Aaron and/or Ji Yeon wanting to search for their parents will be able to when the next pocket opens up. I know it sounds crazy but with this show you never know. Especially since it looks like Locke may be undead.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha! Must. Keep. Mouth. Shut. (Not even gonna hint at which part of this post I'm referring to.)

    ReplyDelete