Saturday, May 22, 2010

S4 Ep7 "Ji Yeon"

On the boat:

Desmond and Sayid get a meeting with the captain.

Woman overboard!

Why would the captain give that information about Widmore and the fake wreckage so easily?

How do you come up with all those bodies to lay on the ocean floor?

Helloooooooo Michael. Where's Walt?


====================
On the island:

Sun wants to move to Locke's area.

Juliet tells Jin about Sun's affair. To get her to leave the island??? I hate this woman right now.

Bernard: dentist/marriage counselor

Sun talks to Juliet and will leave as soon as she can for the sake of the baby. Jin returns to be with Sun and promises he'll never leave.

=================
Flash Forward:

Sun goes into labor and calls out for Jin

Jin buys a big ass panda for an infant - twice

The panda is a gift the Chinese ambassador.

He's been married two months? I hope they didn't split up

Hurley's in a suit!

Oh crap, this is a flashback AND forward.

Jin's gravesite. Poor Sun

===========
They are seriously overloading my tearducts

6 comments:

  1. lol @ the tearduct comment.

    Yes, as a grown manly man, even I got teary eyed watching several moments in lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I hope you can get through this... by my math, it's gonna be close. There are 40 episodes between Ju Yeon and the finale, which is approx. 27 hours of episode. Depending on your timezone, you've got between 26 and 29 hours (Eastern vs. Pacific, respectively) until it begins. And that doesn't allow for sleeping and eating time.

    But then again, I'm pretty bad at math, so I'm probably getting something wrong in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stephen, yes it's going to be a squeaker.

    She's going on DVR time, meaning she has until the DVR finishes recording the show.

    Even then it'll be close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how much I am following this blog. I really wanted nothing more than to just be a bum this weekend and catch up on my own favorite shows. I missed that Friday night lights began a couple weeks ago. Thank you Hulu!!!!!

    I'm rooting for you Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Team up with hub unit, sleep in shifts. No one's going to call you on it.

    ReplyDelete