Saturday, May 22, 2010

S4 Ep5 "The Constant"

(started 5/22/10 13:10)

Okay, there was waaaaay too much sciencey timeskipping clutter for me to really *get* it, so I've scrapped my notes.

But the last 10 minutes... different story entirely

Very "Time-Traveller's Wife" (the book!) and "Journeyman" (I wish that show hadn't cancelled)... I love the love

================

Hanso owned the Black Rock ship way back when? Widmore bidding on the diary even back in 1996. Interesting.

==============

Personal aside: My hub-unit has always called me his Prime Meridian. Kind of the same thing. It's a Constant.

5 comments:

  1. Would have loved to see those notes still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch this episode again after the finale. Us "Lost" fans generally consider this episode to be the best of the entire series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I can identify 4 to 6 specific episodes to watch as a reminder... or if I should settle for the clip show

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, this is definitely in my top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This episode will fall in my estimation, if it's never adequately explained. And with two and a half hours left, I'm afraid it won't be.

    ReplyDelete