Saturday, May 22, 2010

S5 Ep10 "He's Our You"

Quick thoughts:


I can see this is there where Juliet saves little Ben's life, therefore condemming herself as his obsession. Poor Juliet. she saves Ethan's life and probably Ben's. She's the reason they are alive to torture her and many others.

I cheered when Sawyer verbally cut Jack down last episode, but now, I'm not so sure about Sawyer's leadership skills. I don't remember Jack ever standing by as one of his own got tortured, and I know he never voted for someone's death. Bad showing, Sawyer.

Happy that Sawyer went over to talk to Kate about her reason for being there rather then just being overcome with feelings towards her. But Kate once again is hiding from him. It's too bad she couldn't spit out "I was going to let you die until I suddenly decided to come back and it's still not for you."

Also happy that Juliet's staying away was just her being nice again. Juliet is not the petty jealous type. She's a lot nicer then she should be.

==================
EDITING / PUBLISHING ISSUES
==================

I've had to do some fixing this morning and recreate the entries for the last 8 episodes of Season 5.

Lots of computer / website loading issues this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment