Saturday, May 22, 2010

S5 Ep5 "This Place Is Death"

They upped the gore factor. Ripped off arms, bones through legs, close ups of bullet holes in heads and fly-infested corpses. Graphic.

It seems Ben may not have known Eloise is Daniel's mother. His reaction was curious to me.

Could Daniel's warning to Charlotte come at the same time we saw him working on the Orchid station while the Dharma people were building it? I thought that was part of the "moving through time" flashes but now I'm not so sure. Either way how he was there is yet to be explained but it would tie in with Charlotte knowing him as a child.

I got a little claustrophobic when that flash came while Locke was halfway down the well. Just imagining the walls closing in as though the well hadn't been built yet is a bit much for me.

"Say hello to my son for me." Heh heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment