Saturday, May 22, 2010

S4 Ep4 "Eggtown"

(started 5/21/10 12:29)


First thing's first - OOPS - Juliet did not leave on the chopper with Sayid.

===============

On the island:

"You totally just Scooby-Doo'd me didn't you?" Hurley slays me.

As a student of languages, it's killing me that Jin is speaking English this well after only about 100 days on the island, considering he really only started trying to learn about 2 months into it. I know, I know...suspend the disbelief...but I have worked for YEARS to learn the ones I do. (grumble grumble) /rant

The helicopter never made it. WTF, indeed.

Locke is responsible for the well-being of the island. Of the ISLAND. Kurtzing out, much?

=============
Forward:

Kate has a son, which of course begs the questions... Sawyer's? Jack's? Ben's? Locke's? HURLEY'S? Must be Jin's and his supercharged island sperm. (In all honesty, I'm thinking it's baby Aaron, and if that's the case I am already starting to be bummed for Claire.)

IN testimony: Only 8 survived the crash. And 2 perished afterward. This is a helluva alternate timeline or there are some stories going on here.

Why doesn't Jack want to see the baby?

Ahhhh, the baby is Aaron. Jack doesn't want to see his own nephew? WTF dude.

4 comments:

  1. Does Jack even know that Aaron is his Nephew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cap,

    I thought that was the case... Reading Kris's reviews has me remembering the ride that was season 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Jack does know at that point. Claire's mom tells him at the funeral, and Kate's trial has to be long after that.

    ReplyDelete