Sunday, May 23, 2010

S6 Ep10 "The Package"

It just hit me with the scene when Jin & Sun are checking into the hotel. Sun uses the surname Paik (It was on the business card she gave to Widmore as well.)

"Kwon" the candidate is Jin.

Something terrivble is going to happen to Sun I think: all of the LA timeline characters have looked in a mirror. But when Sun looked, it looked like she saw something different. Something odd. Something other than her own face.


===================

Is the show being written by people at One Life to Live? I remember aphasia in the late early 90s being a big ploypoint. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

================

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy Desmond.

==============

Can't stop thinking about the Jacob and Man In Black dynamic. I really do think it's more than a good v evil thing, or black v white thing. These two men/beings/entities are more like 2 sides of the same coin. They aren't necessarily polar opposites. They need each other to exist but it's an issue of dominance more than wanting to COMPLETELY eradicate the other.

=========

Yeah, I'm going to need to sleep for a week after tonight.

1 comment:

  1. A friend on FB (who has responded here) almost got me to block his posts when he said something about the series "jumping the shark" with this episode (before I had seen it). He had the exact same reaction to the whole aphasia thing.

    ReplyDelete