Saturday, May 22, 2010

S4 Ep1 "The Beginning of The End"

(started 5/21/10 10:05)

Flashing Forwards:

Oceanic 6???? Only 6 get out?

AnaLucia's partner interrogating Hurley. How many cops are there in LA and he gets him...

Poor Hurley. He wants to get back to the asylum to get away from the hallucinations.

Agent Broyles from Fringe! My brain is going to melt. The hub-unit says JJ Abrams must have got Lance Riddick on discount for playing the same mysterious govt. type.

Hurley is getting a lot of visitors at the asylum, isn't he? Glad to see at least one of them is flesh and bone.

Okay, so... Hurley went with Locke and both he & Jack made it home - ergo - people from both groups get there. (well, they do have 3 seasons before this ends, so a lot of twists and turns will follow. I have to pretend I don't know this.)



============

Meanwhile back on the island:

Danielle is still whacking Ben in the face. Love it.

Phone guy - "How about you put Naomi on?" Mmmm, no.

Peace out, Naomi.

omigod - Jacob is not a Mrs Bates. I would have had to change my pants if I were Hurley. And the poor guy thinks he's hallucinating. Noooo.

Heartbreaking, the look on Claire's face when she's looking for Charlie in the crowd. I keep getting "things in my eye", dammit. The hub-unit is going to think I'm having a breakdown.

I keep thinking Desmond is Eric Clapton.

Rain Machine! You haven't been there in a while now.

Helicopter! Parashchute person. Must be George.

1 comment: