Sunday, May 23, 2010

S6 Ep9 "Ab Aeterno"

I want to watch this episode over and over. Many times.

I want to have its babies.

FANTASTIC.

I have been fascinated by Richard since I saw him in the hospital when Locke was born.

I like that Jacob took Ricardo into the water to prove he wasn't dead - like a baptism. This is all getting rather biblical - not so much mythological in this episode.

Is this going to end up being Jacob vs Esau and the whole birthright thing? I'm going to be a little pissyif this whole thing stems from a Sunday school lesson about stealing your brother's soup.

=============

Ugh. Moving on.

3 comments:

  1. And there it is. Drawing a comparison to Jacob and Esau.

    Wondered when you would get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, it's been very entertaining watching her (you) discover these things.

    Barring any unforeseen issues looks like Ms. Strange will finish her marathon 'on time' (which of course is relative)

    ReplyDelete