Sunday, May 23, 2010

S6 Ep8 "Recon"

After the finale of the series will there be a spin-off of cop buddies Sawyer & Miles? This is the only time I have liked Miles. Ever.

================

I am starting to *really* antsy about watching lots of episodes without mush resolution in them. How in the world are they going to answer ALL the questions from the past 5 seasons with so few hours left?

Or are they just going to cut to blackscreen a la Sopranos?

I'm feeling my wheels spin here.

================

Bah! Anyway...

What was up with Sayid? Why didn't Kate get in his face with "What is your problem? Why didn't you help me?"

I liked the end scene when Sawyer told Kate that they were going to get off the island. Although, I wonder how they are going to pilot the sub.

I wouldn't trust Claire either. Not-Locke is right. Claire is crazy.

Why had Widmore spent DECADES trying to find the island, and then he sits in a submarine offshore for-EVER?

When am I going to see Desmond again?

No comments:

Post a Comment