Saturday, May 22, 2010

S3 Ep23 "Through the Looking Glass, pt 2"

(started 09:15)


PCL Jack is a pillhead. "Do you have any idea what I've been through?" hmmm

I suspected this wasn't a flashback, but a flashforward. Buuuut, how could Jack's Dad still be alive? Alternate universe stuff again?

They get golden passes (from the airline, I presume) - I NEED one of those!

========

I haaaaaaaaate when people allow themselved to drown. I have a very visceral reaction to that because I've always been a swimmer.

========

This is so much to process. Quick thoughts & questions.

As soon as I saw Jack looking years older in that crappy beard, I called flash forward. Important question: is Christian alive in the future, or was Jack just too screwed up in the head to realize what we was saying?

I hope we get a Mikhail flashback next season so we can find out how the Soviet Army turned him into the Terminator.

Yay for Locke being alive, boo to Charlie dying. Why did they have to make him so likable right before they killed him? Also yay for Hurley cranking up the VW bus and mowing down that Other. And Sawyer finally gets his revenge.

"Would you help me tie him up?" Seems like an odd first thing to say to your daughter. (and I loved Danielle's elbow to Ben's face!)

So now, the questions: whose funeral was it in the flash forward? I'm thinking Ben - since nobody showed up for it. It could be any one of them, but I'm thinking Jack would go to Ben's to make SURE he's dead - but the funeral director asked if he wanted to open the casket up and Jack declined...

4 comments:

  1. "Yay for Locke being alive, boo to Charlie dying. Why did they have to make him so likable right before they killed him?"

    my thoughts exactly! I never liked him before, but in this final stretch of episodes he was a darling. I cried when he died, and I never thought that would happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Questions will be answered.
    Answers will bring questions.

    Congratulations on being in the 'home stretch'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your commitment! The seasons get much shorter and the story moves a lot faster from here on out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete