Sunday, May 23, 2010

S6 Ep7 "Dr. Linus"

Musings:

I like that LA-Ben has a good relationship with his dad, and with Alex-who-is-not-his-daughter.

Why isn't she in France with Danielle? How is she in L.A.? Who knows? Does it matter?

Since the island was presumably sunk in 1977 in this timeline, then her parents were never there; perhaps they went to the U.S. instead, or for different reasons altogether.

Jay Leno dude Arzt is teaching at the school now.

For a half-second while it was still blurry I was hoping the Principal was Clancy Brown, but no such luck.

I like that Roger Linus apologized for not making the life that he wanted for Ben. It was very sweet.

I like that maybe if Ben had gotten off the island, he wouldn't be such a manipulative, evil guy.

I also loved the stuff with Widmore, though it's still a bit too cryptic for my liking.

So now Jack is Man of Faith; but does that make Not-Locke the Man of Science? Eh, I'll remain hazy and undedicated to that one for now.

Frank Lapidus was always intended to be on the island. He just overslept. Okay.

1 comment:

  1. i love that you have come up with you own names for not-locke...

    there is MIB, Flocke, smokey, smokelocke, smokezilla...

    ReplyDelete