Sunday, May 23, 2010

S6 Ep11 "Happily Ever After"

Okay - I am going to say it:

I totally regret not being in on this show from beginning.

It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much overload to do this in such a short amount of time, BUT I didn't have to wait YEARS for realizations to come at me.

Unfortunately there is a lot of shit to process in very short amount of time. It's coming at me pretty quick.

=======================

Musing:

LA-Penny's name is Milton. Like "Paradise Lost" Miton. Adam & Eve's banishment from Eden (not that the Island is ever going to be mistaken for Eden,but bear with me.) The island is supposed to end up with an Adam & Eve? Are the bones in the cave Des & Penny?

Desmond saw 2 mirror reflectios - so is this meaning he is aware that he is aware of two universes?
=================

Cracking up that Des was given a panic button to press in the MRI mashine.

My gut wrenched at Charlie's face underwater again and the hand up to the glass.

I don't like Minkowsky. Something is up with him. Then again I've always found Fisher Stevens creepy.

Very happy for the return of kickass Sayid!

No comments:

Post a Comment