Saturday, May 22, 2010

S5 Ep11 "Whatever Happened, Happened"

OY, this makes my head hurt. No wonder Hurley can't get a handle on "the rules" of past, present and future.

=========

Although...I love the way this ep had some totally random reactions. Jack's apparently decided to get really serious about his "not interfering" program, which I find amusing, so thanks Jack.

Ugh ... Kate. I have such mixed feelings about her. Have never liked the sense of entitlement she has in regards to Aaron.

Sawyer and Kate decide that Ben really has to be saved, even knowing that he's not going to die anyway because he never did die. Sayid and Jack will probably get the blame, but I think the two of them made the most conscious choice about the later evil.

I liked both Jack and Kate having people tell them that they're at heart completely selfish people, though I thought Jack was a bit more honest with his "I came back because I was supposed to" than Kate with her "I needed him! I wanted to protect him!" Also Jack cracked me up making sandwiches in the background.

Poor Juliet, too, was so pathetic having to yell at Jack for coming back and ruining her perfect life because she had to put Sawyer and Kate in close proximity. Now she's going to lose her to him.

==========

Oh, and SQUEEEEEEEE - Locke! ""Welcome back to the land of the living."

==================
EDITING / PUBLISHING ISSUES
==================

I've had to do some fixing this morning and recreate the entries for the last 8 episodes of Season 5.

Lots of computer / website loading issues this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment