Saturday, May 22, 2010

S5 Ep4 "The Little Prince"

Jin! Rousseau! Squeeeeee! I'm so pleased to see them again. Jin has been close enough in proximity to the island that he's time-skipping along with them.

The Oceanic 6 plot is mundane compared to the time-travel stuff on the Island that you'd think it would be boring or at least that the episodes would be causing serious mood whiplash, but that's not happening for me.

It's partly because I've grown to enjoy Ben so much, but I think the suspense has been real and earned and watching the characters come together despite being in such different places is really interesting. I mean, they managed to actually significantly alter the Jack/Kate dynamic, in a way that makes me like them both better. Awesome.

========

(No, I'm not rambling and I haven't had too much caffeine these past few days. What? Huh? Squirrel!) I crack myself up...

=======

No, Miles and Juliet are being affected, too! It was bad enough when it was just Charlotte. I don't want anyone to die.

I'm going to admit that the scene of Sawyer watching Kate and Claire made me cry. I don't even know why, but it seriously hit me.

Also, Ben's casual confession of being the one who sent the lawyer after Kate cracked my shit up. "No, She's right. It was me. Sorry." Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment